Podiatry Patient Newsletters
Fast, Convenient, Reliable, and Customizable!
Newsletters and Marketing: Why Is It Important?
Podiatry marketing just got easier, simpler, and faster. With our newsletter program, you’ll see more patients, your referral offices will send more referrals, and your existing patients will come in more often for their continued care – and do you know why? They want to know how you can help them and a newsletter will keep them (and the general public) up to speed.
A key component of digital marketing for your practice is a well-made newsletter. Yes, we’re serious. A monthly newsletter is crucial to your digital marketing strategy. By keeping your patients informed on how you can help them, and what new treatments you’re providing, you grow your patient loyalty and communication; providing them with your knowledge so they know when to contact you, and when something goes wrong, your name is at the top of their minds.
Do Patient Newsletters Work for Podiatrists?
Newsletters help podiatrists to build their practice. There are multiple reasons for this:
- Newsletters keep your practice at the forefront of people’s minds which increases referrals from both patients and other offices.
- By clearly communicating what is happening in your practice, you build patient loyalty.
- You get to highlight your expertise and showcase how you have helped others.
- It builds brand awareness – this is more critical now than ever before since you’re competing with larger medical groups
- When you highlight your current offers, loyalty programs, and in-office products, you incentivize patients and can directly influence patient traffic in your office.
- Allow your patients the convenience of paying their bills online
- You can show your patients how your practice is growing by highlighting new providers, staff members, and locations.
What are the Best Ways to Send a Patient Newsletter?
When used correctly, newsletters are an incredibly useful tool for your practice, but even great letters fail if not distributed correctly. Today, most newsletters are sent either through traditional mail or email, with many smaller practices opting for the latter to save on cost. As such, we use industry-leading email marketing systems to help podiatrists reach as many patients as possible, in the most cost-effective way possible. We also recommend having a few printed letters on hand for in-office and inter-office use.
Is it Expensive to Have a Monthly Patient Newsletter?
Absolutely not. At VMD Services, we make sure that your marketing is affordable, convenient, and effective. For less than $200 dollars a month, you receive a custom patient newsletter designed specifically for your practice. If you are working with another agency and want to compare our prices and our program we can show you how easy and affordable it is. Remember for all of our services, we have a price-beat guarantee including the newsletter program.
Creating A Newsletter – As easy as 1, 2, 3
With our Podiatry Patient Newsletter Program, we take all the time out of preparing a monthly newsletter, so you never have to struggle with what to include or having to find someone to design it. Our team does all the work for you…. almost. Each month you’ll have to fill out a quick and easy form, letting us know what you want us to focus on for the monthly newsletter and that’s it. Sit back and wait for us to do the work for you. Once it’s done, you’ll receive a copy to review, edit, and approve.
Our form makes it super easy. Just choose a main and secondary topic from our lists, check the boxes for any additional content you want to add, and your part is done. We’ll have a review copy to you within a few days.
Every article is professionally written and thoroughly examined for factual and grammatical accuracy. We guarantee each newsletter will be filled with content that your patients will love reading.
Additional Tips and Things to Think About When Creating A Newsletter
Now that we covered a few ways to use a newsletter and why it’s important, how do you get started?
The first thing to do is figure out the goal of your newsletter. Is it more patients? Encouraging existing patients to come in more often? Advertising new treatment options? Sometimes all of the above, or only one at a time?
As with anything in marketing, we always focus our efforts on fulfilling a specific business goal – which is critical. Once you have your goal, you can start designing your newsletter. Just remember, this is something you want your patients to enjoy, so you need to ensure each newsletter is useful to the audience receiving it.
Once you have a goal in mind and a great design, it’s time to get started on writing the content itself. While you’re writing, keep in mind what mediums you’ll be sending this out through – an email will look different from something you would want to print. Something that can be printed out and read could be longer, but the digital medium will need to be faster and to the point.
Podiatric Newsletter Examples
Having trouble picturing the final product? Here are a couple of examples of a few newsletters we’ve designed.
In case you’re still not sold, we give you a ton of ways to use your newsletter as well as content ideas in our blog: 45 Reasons Why You Should Have a Newsletter.
Dominate Your Local Rankings with VMD Services!
Are you struggling to make your first newsletter? Or are you struggling to keep your newsletters consistent? We can help!
With our newsletter program, here’s what you can expect:
- Sign up using our form below. We’ll ask you to fill this out fully, as each section contains vital information. This includes your main topics, sub-sections, and any other information you want to be included.
- Once we receive all the appropriate information, we start making it! Please keep in mind that this isn’t an overnight service – however, we can create a stunning newsletter within 2 weeks.
- If you’d like to include custom graphics or photos (which we recommend to make your newsletter more personable), please email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you receive your newsletter, let us know if you have any edits. We’ll address any concerns, make your requested changes, and send you a new version within 3 business days.
Our newsletter program is incredibly easy to be involved in – all you need to do is use our form below to sign up. If you have any questions, we’re happy to answer them, just give us a call or shoot us an email.