Your mobile phone just got a promotion – and your practice just gained another avenue for fast growth!
Even if you have had a medical practice for a while, an App will bring you to the next step of evolution for your practice.
Why do you need an App?
Just look around! Everyone is on their phone.
Your reception room may say “Please Turn Your Phone Off,” but it should honestly say “Please Turn Your Phone ON.” Why? Because everyone is looking for convenience, a positive experience, and the ability to access the info they need.
What can an App do for you?
Here are just a few potential benefits:
- Connect with existing patients faster and provide a more individualized experience for them.
- Move the needle in your marketing even faster, keeping you at top of mind every time a patient opens your App.
- Give your employees everything they need, from timesheets to employee handbooks
- Provide tightened security – much tighter than websites.
- Provide HIPAA-compliant resources.
- Accelerate communication between both patients and your team.
And these are just a few ideas. Our blog has even more information!
Get an App NOW
VMD Services works hand-in-hand with the App development team at our sister company.
Specializing in building business-ready Apps for growth, we know exactly how to create what you need and how to help you like no other marketing agency and App builder.
And the best part: there is no need to wait 2-3 months for your App. It can be ready to go within 2-4 weeks!
How can we do this? Because we know what we’re doing and how to do it – all so you start growing fast! Your success is our success!
Wondering what the potential for your app might be? Let’s talk about our features list and we can let your imagination run wild with ideas. Our features include not only ways to enhance your marketing, but also practical tools to help with business management.
It’s time to rekindle conversations with your existing patients and show your potential patients you’re the practice that is staying current and best capable of helping them. Contact us today for a consultation!